International Economics and Management
Within the programme "Business Administration B.Sc" Darmstadt Business School offers a major in "International Economics and Management" in English language.
This major aims at
- Students from abroad (Exchange Students) who would like to study in Germany
- Darmstadt Business School students with strong interest in International Economics and Management
- Darmstadt Business School students who would like to prepare for a stay abroad either for studies or for an internship.
- Apart from the three lectures mentioned below, applied projects as well as study trips and excursions offer additional opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
Job perspectives: Lay the International Foundations
The major "International Economics and Management" at Darmstadt Business School adds the international angle for a successful career path in a multinational company
This major offers a good understanding of managerial fundamentals in a multinational company by training in key competencies and providing insights into a multicultural work environment. Combinded with a study stay abroad it opens up countless professional possibilities to work internationally and may serve as the basis for a subsequent Master degree program.
Module / Courses
- Applied International Economic Research Methods ( Prof. Dr. Engelstätter)
- International Management (Dr. Vieth)
- European Economics and Politics (Prof. Dr. Klüh)
- Seminar Module: Current Issues in Economic and Corporate Policy (Prof. Dr. Klüh)
Information for prospective Exchange Students
A comprehensive overview of the "International Economics and Management" major, some useful information about Dieburg and a selection of leisure activities can be found in our Fact Sheet.
Organizational information for prospective exchange students on term dates, deadlines, application procedures, accommodation and language courses can be found here
Costs: it is relatively inexpensive to study at Darmstadt Business School, typical monthly costs as an Exchange Student are detailed in our leaflet.
Further information for Exchange Students on organizational matters can be found at our international office website or contact our international office team directly, they will be more than happy to help.